[plug] dependecies issue when installing kdebase on sid

caston at arach.net.au caston at arach.net.au
Fri Oct 3 09:08:02 WST 2003

Hello,

I've just done a fresh Debian install and dist-upgraded to sid. I was really
happy after install 2.6pre4 but my happiness was short lived after comming
across an error installing kdebase.

It says it depends on ksysguard - > ksysguardd -> libsensors1-debian1 (which is
for some reason missing)

I did the install late night and hoped this was just an issue with the apt
mirror (http://ftp.wa.au.debian.org) that would be resolved by this morning.

This comes at a time when I was going to take the plunge and try out sid again
after having it break my system last time.

Anyone know anything about the issue presented above anda possible work around?

regards,

Chris Caston