[plug] mac osx

Garry garbuck at westnet.com.au
Fri Oct 3 11:52:46 WST 2003

Firstly, welcome to Perth..

Nothing stopping you from remaining on the Sydney list(s).. While you
are seeking MacNuts here... 8^)== Strange as it might seem, we are not
territorial, and we even speak a compatable language.. Even though the
Sydney media seems to forget we exist. (cyclones, illegals and fragile
tankers excepted...)

8^)==

HTH

Garry..

On Fri, 3 Oct 2003 11:34:26 +0800
Adam Hewitt <ahewitt at globaldial.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Coming from using the Sydney Linux Users Group which was actually an
> "open source users group" and encouraged discussions about all open
> source software (and I know OSX isn't open source...), Im not exactly
> sure what the situation is with PLUG so excuse me if this is off
> topic.
>
> Really I am just after any mac users (specifically ones using OSX) who
> might know of a general mac mailing list/group in perth or anywhere? I
> have been searching for a few days now and have not found a general
> mac mailing list anywhere (only specific topics) and I have found
> nothing in perth apart from the Murdoch Mac Mailing List which only
> discusses mac topics in regards to Murdoch Uni.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Adam.

"Rich" is when your software costs less than your pay cheque...