[plug] mac osx

Adam Hewitt ahewitt at globaldial.com
Fri Oct 3 11:34:26 WST 2003

Hi All,

Coming from using the Sydney Linux Users Group which was actually an
"open source users group" and encouraged discussions about all open
source software (and I know OSX isn't open source...), Im not exactly
sure what the situation is with PLUG so excuse me if this is off topic.

Really I am just after any mac users (specifically ones using OSX) who
might know of a general mac mailing list/group in perth or anywhere? I
have been searching for a few days now and have not found a general mac
mailing list anywhere (only specific topics) and I have found nothing
in perth apart from the Murdoch Mac Mailing List which only discusses
mac topics in regards to Murdoch Uni.

Any ideas?

Adam.