[plug] Firebird & Thunderbird segfault Debian Sarge

Brad Campbell brad at wasp.net.au
Sun Oct 5 15:05:16 WST 2003

G'day all,

I'm running an up-to-date Debian Sarge here, the latest nightlies for
Firebird and Thunderbird are segfaulting on startup.
I'm using the gtk2+xft builds and the gdb backtrace tells me they are
segfaulting somewhere in libdocshell.so.

Is it working for anyone else?

I have even compiled up thunderbird from scratch, using the latest cvs
source and it's still bombing!

Brad.

they are addressed. If you have received this email in error
please notify the sender immediately.

This e-mail message has been scanned for Viruses