[plug] installing a RAID card

Alan Graham alan.graham at infonetsystems.com.au
Sun Oct 5 21:16:38 WST 2003

Thanks Craig, but no go.  They use the install prompt purely as a
check.  If I type install dd, it refuses to continue.  Bummer.

I think I should be able to install the modules after the event, in the
same way as any other module.  I've unzipped the cpio image from the
driver disk, so now I just have to work out how to get the module
loaded.  Guess it's time to read the modules HOWTO.  Again.  I forget
the modules stuff every time I use it, about three seconds after I
finish.  Normally with a self satisfied smirk and a "I'll never have to
do THAT again"... :-)

Regards

Alan