[plug] ISA Network cards

Jon Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Tue Oct 7 01:13:26 WST 2003

Michael I may have some card lying around collecting dust you can have if you are interested.

Jon

Jon L. Miller, MCNE, CNS, ASE
Director/Sr Systems Consultant
MMT Networks Pty Ltd
http://www.mmtnetworks.com.au

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure
 is trying to please everybody." -Bill Cosby

>>> michael.j.hunt at usa.net 1:41:28 PM 6/10/2003 >>>
Hiya,

Just wondering if anyone in the Kelmscott/SOR area has any spare ISA
NIC's they might be willing to donate/sell cheaply to a poor student who
is looking at getting an old box that was donated to him up and running
as a firewall.

Have used up all the PCI slots and need two more NIC's to finish the
job.

Anyone that could help me with this I'll buy a drink for you at the next
PLUG meeting I can get to (probably Dec at this stage).

Michael Hunt.