[plug] fedora linux (fwd)

Clare Johnstone clare at cyllene.uwa.edu.au
Tue Oct 7 05:08:27 WST 2003

Hi All,
I must take this opportunity to pass on greetings from Taslug to
all Pluggers. I did attend a Taslug meeting while in Tas, very
similar to our workshops, in a pleasant venue. They set up a
network for playing which had Win and Mac boxes connected.

The Redhat news below is good I think.
It may get back onto our ftp server as a result.
cheers,
clare