[plug] Mirroring Webserver

jrm linux at netfire.com.au
Tue Oct 7 09:57:04 WST 2003

Greetings Folks,

Just got back to work today and they are asking about mirroring our
webserver to a remote location for redundancy.

Although I'm sure I could hack something together with FTP, wget, cron
and the multitude of tools at my fingertips, I thought I'd run it past
this group to see whether anyone has done this before, what tools are
the best to use, any pitfalls to watch out for, etc.

At the moment the details I have are sketchy - I know we need to go
Linux -> Linux (Apache -> Apache), anyone got a starting point for me?

Thanks

Richard