[plug] Big Gun needed for X battle

Tim Bowden bowden at iinet.net.au
Tue Oct 7 12:51:42 WST 2003

Garry wrote:
> Had a look at an A10 and A20 yesterday. X seemed to work OK, but I think
> the A20 needed convincing yet to get to full display size..
>
> Knoppix might give you the clues if you examine it's config file for X..

That's what I thought.  I've tried using the knoppix XFree86-4 file with
  no luck as well as copying those parts that look most promising into
the debian XFree86-4 file.  I've a few ideas but at the moment it is
working with the vesa driver and so I'll revisit the problem when I have
done some more pressing jobs.

Tim Bowden