[plug] mice MX700 :)

Nick Bannon nick at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Wed Oct 8 23:41:49 WST 2003

On Wed, Oct 08, 2003 at 01:11:34PM +0000, Mungo TheB wrote:
> no cords
> super reposive (games and work :)
>
> expensive (get the Xtended warranty :)
> 2 in house me and otherhalf

I've been happy with my A4tech rechargeable wireless optical mouse at a
third of the price of the MX700 ($45 at PLE). I couldn't swear to the
responsiveness - I don't play enough games to tell <grin>, and it does
take half a second of movement to "wake up"... but it works.

I'd quite like to try one of these:
http://www.insight.com/uk/apps/productpresentation/index.php?product_id=BOC31P7405

IBM scrollpoint mouse, with a trackpoint/accupoint/mouse clit rather
than a 1D scrollwheel.

Nick.

--
   Nick Bannon   | "I made this letter longer than usual because
nick-sig at rcpt.to | I lack the time to make it shorter." - Pascal