[plug] SCO News

Willhart - Lawrie Abbott labbott at bytepowergroup.com
Thu Oct 9 14:40:31 WST 2003

I hear SCO are going to announce a merger with upstart company F.I.A.
Officially they will be known as 'FIASCO'. Their first joint project
will be  to erect a toll gate in the middle of the desert and charge any
Linux user who wishes to pass. FIASCO are reportedly also going to sue
Mel Brooks, the creator of the 1970s movie 'Blazing Saddles' , claiming
that the 'toll gate' idea is a derived concept that is contained within
their codebase. When a spokesperson for FIASCO was asked how this could
possibly be, the answer was 'It is amazing what some people will try
when they are trying to scam a few bucks'.

Regards
Abo Gus Reporter