[plug] ATO ECI - Apple MRJ version

Kimberly Shelt kim at linmagau.org
Mon Oct 27 17:02:57 WST 2003

On Mon, Oct 27, 2003 at 04:30:23PM +0800, Sacha Schlegel wrote:
> On Sat, 2003-10-11 at 17:29, Jeremy Malcolm wrote:
> > > We should get as many people as possible to make a request, yet I
> > > wonder if this will make any difference. There was some huge
> > > campaign to get them to embrace a completely open XML based system
> > > that anyone could write a client for.
> > >
> > > http://www.muli.com.au/ato/atoindex.html

We ran a story on the Muli lot some months ago.. I wrote to Ron Skeoch
this morning regards the page above.. as I was going to do a followup
this month, about the ATO issue.. .. problem for me is that the pages
on the Muli site are a while ago.. and there doexnt seem to be a
"where we are at now".. which I asked Ron if he could do..

If I get a response back in time, it will be in the next edition :)

Kim
--
http://www.linmagau.org