[plug] Colo in Perth

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.fdns.net
Thu Oct 9 17:28:27 WST 2003

On Thu, 9 Oct 2003 16:02, Sol wrote:
> I've been with Terminus for a couple of years and have been very
> happy.

Sorry, I should also have mentioned Terminus. Terminus ain't the
cheapest, doesn't have the fattest pipe, yadda yadda, but are very
accommodating WRT odd requirements and are willing to offer services
that the many of the larger CoLo agents don't even understand.

Oh, and if you're worried about your ISP being spammer-friendly,
Terminus eats spammers for breakfast. (-:

Finally, Terminus offers an advantage which AFAIK is *totally*unique* in
Perth: they don't host MS-Windows boxes, and have no plans to. So next
time some [insert fave expletive here] goes around handing out blue
pills to random MS-Windows boxes, you can be sure none of them will be
pounding on your ports at 100 megabits.

Cheers; Leon