[plug] Colo in Perth

Sol sol at autonomon.net
Thu Oct 9 16:02:40 WST 2003

My 2cents worth:

I've been with Terminus for a couple of years and have been very happy.
 It's great if you've got a problem to be able to talk to the CEO,
especially when the CEO is a Linux geek! :-)  (Actually that's part of
how I got into Linux in the first place, but I digress.) Both said CEO,
Jeremy Malcolm, and sysadmin Andrew Furey are on this list and I think
you'll find that they speak the same language. Jeremy is both a PLUG and
SLPWA member. I recommend that you give him a call and ask him about
what he can offer.

Why not go with one of the SLPWA members?
http://www.slpwa.asn.au/search.pl

cheers; sol