[plug] Update :)

Kimberly Shelt kim at linmagau.org
Fri Oct 10 11:41:00 WST 2003

oki.. oki.. enough :)

All of plug was there..
with the exception of Mr Busby :)

Thank you all for coming along..

I have already nudged the First Wed lot about doing something with
name tags..

It seems quite a number (count about 8 now I think)
where there but didnt know each other was..

Secret symbols, hidden handshakes, T-shirts with pockets and screwdrivers even
or just name tags might help a lot :)

Actually you could all be fibbing, well the ones I didnt talk to :)
and we wouldn't know :)

Thanks again all, my faith in "community" is being restored :)

Next time we meet in real life.. please come introduce yourselves..
oh and Richard.. bring the porsche :)

Kim
(hiding now, before the rest of the world comes to poke her back
to say they attended..)