[plug] Update :)

Richard Meyer meyerri at au1.ibm.com
Fri Oct 10 11:31:08 WST 2003

>Hi All,

>I sent a gentle spank to PLUG and SLPWA about attending First_Wed
>and have just had a fair amount of feed back.. actually a number
>of PLUG folk where there, just I/we didn't know it..
>probably around 5 or 6 I think :)

Heck I even spoke to you - I'm the suave sophisticated guy in the Armani
suit who casually played with the Porshe keys, while effortlessly keeping
all the people in hearing range spellbound by wit and erudition. Actually
not - we chatted about Germany and how much we enjoyed the place and the
people.

>Although some of them admit to not knowing the others where there
>either..this happens with lists I guess.. we don't get to meet
>people in the flesh so to speak.. too often, so don#t instantly
>recognise each other even if we are spamming daily :)

>So the suggestion was raised.. about name tags..?

>Is this too hideous to think about ?

>I think that nice tags, with group logo on them would be terrific..
>or even just sticky notes if we are watching the budget :)

>This offers up the "break the ice line".. of..
>"So you are from <insert group>.. what is it like there ?"

>I vote yay :)

Seeing that I suggested it, I'd look strange voting against it. ;)

>Kim

RichardM