[plug] Last nights First Wednesday Meeting

Nick Bannon nick at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Fri Oct 10 17:53:45 WST 2003

On Fri, Oct 10, 2003 at 10:28:16AM +0800, Bret Busby wrote:
> So, when was the first item posted on the PLUG list, with a meaningful
> and relevant subject, such as "Next First Wednesday Group meeting?"

I'd almost understand your point if you had missed some mail and shown
up to the regular First Wednesday meeting spot (6:30pm, Moon and
Sixpence) on the regular, uh, First-Wednesday-of-the-month meeting day
by accident. As it was, you didn't come at the regular _or_ the revised
time.

> Your response above is reminiscent of the response from the Vogon
[...]

You know, Vroomfondel, I'm dissapointed in you for invoking the HHGTTG
in vain. I do hope that one day you find the right chat show or colour
magazine supplement to contribute to.

Nick.

--
   Nick Bannon   | "I made this letter longer than usual because
nick-sig at rcpt.to | I lack the time to make it shorter." - Pascal