[plug] A new modem needed?

Jon Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Sun Oct 12 15:43:00 WST 2003

What I thought we might do is try the other settings.  It's seems to be more along the lines of a handshake or lack of.  I'll check with the owner of the unit to see if they have tries this yet.

Jon

Jon L. Miller, MCNE, CNS, ASE
Director/Sr Systems Consultant
MMT Networks Pty Ltd
http://www.mmtnetworks.com.au

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure
 is trying to please everybody." -Bill Cosby

>>> fostware at iinet.net.au 12:16:45 PM 12/10/2003 >>>
What problem are you having? We sell NetGear and have solved quite a few
problems with them lately.

Regards,

Craig F.