[plug] A new modem needed?

Jon Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Sun Oct 12 15:40:32 WST 2003

mainly cannot get a signal to come in.  We know the unit works via NetGear Tech Support, just the configuration that Swiftel has us using may not be correct.

Jon

Jon L. Miller, MCNE, CNS, ASE
Director/Sr Systems Consultant
MMT Networks Pty Ltd
http://www.mmtnetworks.com.au

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure
 is trying to please everybody." -Bill Cosby

>>> fostware at iinet.net.au 12:16:45 PM 12/10/2003 >>>
What problem are you having? We sell NetGear and have solved quite a few
problems with them lately.

Regards,

Craig F.