[plug] Membership Cards was Update :)

Arie Hol arie99 at ozemail.com.au
Mon Oct 13 12:27:59 WST 2003

At 01:02 PM 10-10-2003 +1000, you wrote:

8<------------ snip ------------ >8
>So the suggestion was raised.. about name tags..?
>
>Is this too hideous to think about ?
>
>I think that nice tags, with group logo on them would be terrific..
>or even just sticky notes if we are watching the budget :)

In the past, the idea of membership cards was dicussed on this list.

Why not resurrect this discussion with the idea of having membership details
on one side of the card and a name tag on the other side of the card.

Add to this a spring loaded clip - to allow the owner to attach the card to
their clothing for display.

The wearer will have the choice of formal m/ship ID on one side (with mug
shot) or informal name tag on other side (with PLUG logo).

Surely there are enough GIMP wizards on the list to put it all together.

Regards Arie Hol