[plug] Membership Cards was Update :)

Kimberly Shelt kim at linmagau.org
Tue Oct 14 10:08:30 WST 2003

On Mon, Oct 13, 2003 at 12:27:59PM +0800, Arie Hol wrote:
> In the past, the idea of membership cards was dicussed on this list.

Yes but sadly I havent seen any "movement" since then ??

> Why not resurrect this discussion with the idea of having membership details
> on one side of the card and a name tag on the other side of the card.

/me tries to resurrect the discussion :)

> Add to this a spring loaded clip - to allow the owner to attach the card to
> their clothing for display.
>
> The wearer will have the choice of formal m/ship ID on one side (with mug
> shot) or informal name tag on other side (with PLUG logo).

Thats another thing that has just stopped cold I think ?

The PLUG logo ?.. I remember seeing it at one of the talks (Tony's) way back..
The black swan/electric cable thing.

What has happened to that ?.

> Surely there are enough GIMP wizards on the list to put it all together.

Given the response the mag got when trying to create our logo, I think the
folks here must be more cmd line techies :)

Kim
--
http://www.linmagau.org