[plug] NBD issues

Craig Ringer craig at postnewspapers.com.au
Mon Oct 13 19:40:40 WST 2003

> Cool, yeah that looks about right.

Great, that was the main bit I wasn't too clear on.

> Now I guess the thing to do is look at the REPORTING_BUGS file in the
> linux source dir and grab as much of the info as possible.

Already gone over that, and oops-tracing.txt . There will be a lot of
"BLAH on the build host, BLAH on the target" in there, but otherwise
it's easy to collect.

> Can you compile kernels yourself for this device?

Yes.

> What kernel version is it?

2.4.21, unpatched. I'll be able to attatch the .config and everything.

Time to collect everything up and mail it off, I guess. I'll need to do
some more testing too, like see if I can reproduce it anywhere else.

Craig Ringer