[plug] Partimage boot disk or cd

Luke Dudney dex at wn.com.au
Tue Oct 14 09:13:51 WST 2003

I did this simply by mounting a gentoo live cd, copying to a temp
directory, dumping my partimage files into that, and rebuilding the ISO.
The gentoo live cd I was using came with partimage and after writing a
simple shell script (prompting for things like network settings) I had a
customised install disk. This was for a redhat install but I'm sure it
would work equally well for fat32. It seemed the quickest and easiest
method of accomplishing this at the time and it did the job, but I'm
sure there are a number of more advanced solutions out there.

Cheers
Luke