[OT-ish] Gotta chuckle - Re: [plug] SPAM - howto queries

Denis Brown dsbrown at cyllene.uwa.edu.au
Wed Oct 15 12:46:15 WST 2003

This morning Brett Busby started a thread on spam reporting.

In a great coincidence here's the subject line from a mail I just recvd...
Spam Remedy kills all spam automatically! 239917

If only.   Sort of counterproductive - the more people purchasing their
product[1] the less likelihood (according to implication) that they'd be
hit by spam.   In the ROFL category it rated a massive 18.9 against UWA's
SpamAssassin implementation.

Cheers,
Denis

[1]  I assume it's a purchasable product but I'm not going to visit their
site or respond to find out :-)