[plug] Linux Conf 2004

Mike Holland myk at plug.linux.org.au
Fri Oct 17 16:24:04 WST 2003

On Fri, 17 Oct 2003, Ville Johansson wrote:

> I've been told that they just don't want to be held liable if something
> bad happens. So they regulate lots of things. Oh well, there'll be more
> linux conferences I can go to in the future.

So its just an arse-covering legal thing?  The simple solution is to
go anyway. They won't be liable because they told you not to go,
everybody is happy. Is there anything stopping you? Have you promised
to notify them of travel plans?     I'm just speculating - there is
probably a catch.

--
Ask not for whom the telephone bell tolls...
if thou art in the bathtub, it tolls for thee.