[plug] Evolution killev and MDK 9.2

Scott Middleton scott at LinuxIT.com.au
Sat Oct 18 21:33:33 WST 2003

On Sat, 2003-10-18 at 20:51, William Kenworthy wrote:
> still have killev on my system: might have been a left over (started
> with ver 0.3 something!)

I don't know. On my Debian(woody) machine at work i am running 1.4.3.
Thats when i noticed killev was gone. I upgraded from 1.0.5.
At home i am running 1.4.4 on Mandrake 9.2 and no killev either.
When i was running MDK 9.1 i updated the evo 1.2 to 1.4 and it was
horribly unstable. The Debian 1.4 was OK not great.

So far this 1.4.4 on MDK9.2 hasn't crashed on me yet. The only trouble i
have had is a mixture of frame-buffer, nvidia drivers and X which i
resolved by turning off the frame-buffer in lilo. It used to look pretty
when starting up :)

Regards

--
Scott Middleton <scott at LinuxIT.com.au>