[plug] Modules problem with PPC Debian machine

Chris Caston caston at arach.net.au
Mon Oct 20 22:49:29 WST 2003

Okay,

I tried reinstalling the kernel image and it did create the "needed"
directory in /lib/modules but when booting it spews up and says
unresolved symbol for everything.

Perhaps I need to check which kernel I am booting off in bootX. Just
tweaking around with that thing and trying to boot and constantly
restarting when it doesn't it a bit of a pain.

Any ideas?

regards