[plug] CIPE / VPN

William Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Tue Oct 21 18:00:51 WST 2003

Check out zebedee for tunneling.  Works well, is crossplatform
(including a java version) and some nice security features.  I use for
imap, smtp, vnc compression etc.  I find it faster than ssh in most
cases, and less fuss overall.

Security wise, some related libs like zlib, but I think zebedee has a
good record itself - a quick google and securityfocus online didn't show
anything.

BillK