[plug] Interesting article I think

Ben Jensz plug at jensz.id.au
Mon Oct 27 11:31:10 WST 2003

Basically Microsoft are trying to say:  "What? You'd trust software made
by a bunch of sweaty, pale faced geeks sitting in the basement of their
parents home surrounded by posters of Sarah Michelle Gellar..."

They are just trying to draw attention away from the fact that their
software is as buggy as hell and they are yet to show that the whole
"Trustworthy Computing" thing is anything more than a marketing
campaign, rather than a real attempt to make decent software.

/ Ben