[plug] Interesting article I think

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 27 11:19:07 WST 2003

The part I'm surprised that no one has noticed/pointed out is that Microsoft
were pointing towards open source being strung together by a bunch of people
all over the world who've never met each other, no one seems to have pointed
out that there are plenty of companies that are making and selling open
source software, not just nerds in garages.

Make lunch, not war.