[OT] Re: [plug] Interesting article I think

Ben New benplug at leftclick.com.au
Mon Oct 27 13:23:18 WST 2003

Actually, I think they are trying to say,

"You should trust software made by untrained third world slave labourers
paid almost nothing, surrounded by giant propaganda posters of Bill
Gates, then hobbled together by a few pale-faced geeks in Redmond
surrounded by posters of someone a lot less appealing than Sarah
Michelle Gellar (they are MS employees, after all)

;-)

Ben @ Leftclick
http://www.leftclick.com.au/