[plug] Controversial comparison of distros?

Adam Hewitt ahewitt at globaldial.com
Mon Oct 27 14:06:23 WST 2003

On 27/10/03 13:06, "Derek Fountain" <derekfountain at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

<SNIP>

> In order to be objective in these sorts of comparisons you need people who
> know and understand the distros and the tools they provide. That is just
> about unheard of, so I never read them.

<FlameBait>

Yeah but come on, you have to agree that Debian is the best Linux Distro and
that apt-get is clearly the easiest and best choice for any package
management requirements!!

Geez I can't believe that you are actually *expecting* objectiveness, in
todays day and age. Don¹t think that lack of fact means that something isn't
true ok?

</FlameBait>

;)

Adam.