[plug] Interesting article I think

Adam Hewitt ahewitt at globaldial.com
Wed Oct 29 10:09:24 WST 2003

Nope, not taking the piss. What I meant (but didn't say specifially) is that
Weird Al usually takes other peoples songs and changes the lyrics to make
them amusing, therefore I was asking what *tune* this Weird Al song is
supposed to be sung to.

Sorry to all you Weird Al fans...I find him quite amusing however I haven't
bothered to go hunting for any of his stuff...

Adam.