[plug] Interesting article I think

Mike Holland myk at westnet.com.au
Wed Oct 29 09:49:37 WST 2003

On Wed, 29 Oct 2003, Kai Jones wrote:

> You're probably taking the piss...but it's Wierd Al - It's all about the

Who's this Wired Al guy? A geek paropdy of Weird Al Y. perhaps?

> > Maybe I am just slow this morning, but I can't pick the
> > song...care to give

"It's All About The Benjamins" by Puff Daddy.

Who? Well, ...
  He be, that nigga that yo' niggaz can't fuck wit
  That nigga that yo' bitches wanna creep wit
  That nigga that you can't get along wit
  Playa hate but you wanna do a song wit
  That nigga that you see in the videos
  That nigga with the jewels and the jiggy hoes
  That nigga that'll die for his main man
  That nigga with the gettin money gameplan

Possibly not the kind of guy who gets a lot of airplay on 96fm.