[plug] [WAIX] 5th November PERTH: Telecommunications Consumer Consultation (fwd)

Clare Johnstone clare at cyllene.uwa.edu.au
Wed Oct 29 10:31:46 WST 2003

Dear all,
Forwarded mail re another group meeting on First Wednesday.

I hereby  send apologies to all the groups I belong to, intending to
goof off to a lecture on Time Travel here on campus.
cheers
clare

--
Clare Johnstone, University Communications Services MBDP=M014,
The University of Western Australia, 35 Stirling Highway CRAWLEY WA 6009
email: clare at ucs.uwa.edu.au