[plug] knoppix3.2

Weirdo linuxalien at optusnet.com.au
Thu Oct 30 18:30:29 WST 2003

The memory key probably was detected if it is standard and would be under
/dev/sda1.
in a root shell try running 'mount /mnt/sda1' and seeing if this  works
Tim
At 14:15 28/09/2003 +0800, you wrote:
>Just ran a copy of the knoppix3.2 (supplied on PC World Mag), and I must
>say I was impressed with it's performance (this running on an IBM System
>w/ 1GHZ CPU and 256MB RAM).  It pickup up everything okay, except the USB
>memory key.  Has anyone had any experience with this?  I would like if
>possible to have the system store it's settings on the memory key and data.
>Thought I might compare the OS with the Lindows I got from another mag.
>
>Jon L. Miller, MCNE, CNS
>Director/Sr Systems Consultant
>MMT Networks Pty Ltd
>http://www.mmtnetworks.com.au
>
>"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure
>  is trying to please everybody." -Bill Cosby

weirdo AT linuxalien DOT tk
Dot TK ambassador #24084 - For a free .tk domain please contact me

ICQ# 255176389
MSN weirdo AT linuxalien DOT tk

Riverton, Perth, WA