[plug] Anyone heard of Microworld?

Chris Caston caston at arach.net.au
Thu Oct 30 21:39:14 WST 2003

Hello,

I've had a few customers pass on bad riddance about someone that
advertises in the Sundays paper as Microworld.

I'm looking at a customers machine right now that I was supposed to be
reinstalling and investigated some BSOD's to find the cpu fan at the
bottom of the case missing the bracket (which is going to be a pain
finding another one) and one of the memory chips half hanging out. I
think that customer said that the Microworld guy was the last person to
"play" with his machine.

Has anyone here heard of this character?

regards,

Chris Caston