[plug] Anyone heard of Microworld?

Adam Hewitt ahewitt at globaldial.com
Fri Oct 31 09:28:07 WST 2003

I haven't heard of this guy/company, however when I was doing computer tech
work all those years ago I went for an "interview" with a company in Mt.
Lawley (can't remember the name, but they sold reconditioned second hand
pc's). Anyways the guy told me to come back for a "trial period" which
basically involved me doing all the work for one day, him standing over my
shoulder watching my every move, me explaining how and why I do certain
things, and him never returning my calls. I expect that this guy had no
intention of hiring anyone, and kept getting suckers like me to do the work
for nothing so he could learn to do it himself...judging by the A+ sutdy
guide he had on his desk I would also imagine that he was in way over his
head.

My point is that there are hundreds of dodgy computer tech/sales places
around so your better off going to someone through word of mouth than an
advertisement...

Adam.