[plug] D-Link DSL200 Linx support

Kimberly Shelt kim at linmagau.org
Mon Sep 1 09:23:31 WST 2003

On Mon, Sep 01, 2003 at 09:19:22AM +0800, Denis Brown wrote:
> I've just had a semi-official word from the D-Link folks in Oz that support
> for DSL-200 (a USB ADSL modem) can be found at
> http://eciadsl.sourceforge.net/

You must get the same Press Releases I do Denis :)

Also in that one.. courses.. not the paragraph about Perth :)

		The DCE training is a 2 day intensive training course that encompasses the very
		basics of networking, taking the student through a series of simple modules,
		right through to some very advanced and interesting topics. These modules also
		include Wireless, Broadband, Routers, and TCP/IP to name a few. Students
		attending the 2 day course will be required to sit for 2 exams.

		The workshops are aimed at channel resellers and system integrators and upon
		successful completion attendees will receive a DCE Certificate and will be
		qualified as a D-Link Engineer joining over 1000 other DCE engineers.

		??This will be our 6th year that DCE has been running and to date we have trained
		well over 1000 students,?? said Maurice Famularo, Marketing Director D-Link
		Australia & New Zealand. ??DCE offers real value for money compared to what
		others have on offer. The course is so popular because of its course content
		that we always have to upgrade the venue facilities to cater for the increase in
		class size??, added Famularo.

		??This year we have decided to add an additional venue being Perth. It will be
		the first time we have conducted the training there, and really follows on from
		the feedback from Perth as in the past they have always missed out??.

Kim