[plug] [marketing at dlink.com.au: D-LINK AUSTRALIA HOSTS ANNUAL D-LINK CERTIFIED ENGINEER (DCE) TECHNICAL TRAINING - Press Release 1st Sept 2003]

Kimberly Shelt kim at linmagau.org
Mon Sep 1 10:56:24 WST 2003

----- Forwarded message from marketing at dlink.com.au -----

From: marketing at dlink.com.au
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 10:17:59 +0900
Subject: D-LINK AUSTRALIA HOSTS ANNUAL D-LINK CERTIFIED ENGINEER (DCE)
	 TECHNICAL TRAINING - Press Release 1st Sept 2003

D-LINK AUSTRALIA HOSTS ANNUAL

               D-LINK CERTIFIED ENGINEER (DCE) TECHNICAL TRAINING

                SYDNEY ?V BRISBANE ?V MELBOURNE ?V AUCKLAND - PERTH

?P    OFFERING NETWORK PROFESSIONALS KNOWLEDGE TO DESIGN & IMPLEMENT END-TO-END
SOLUTIONS.
?P    CHANNEL PARTNERS TO GREATLY BENEFIT FROM COURSE.
?P    AIMED TO ACHIEVE THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE ACROSS A BROAD
RANGE OF                 INTERNETWORKING-RELATED TECHNOLOGIES.

Sydney and Auckland, September 1 , 2003 ?X D-Link, a worldwide leader in design,
development, and manufacturing of networking, broadband, wireless, and
communications technologies, today announced its 6th annual D-Link Certified
Engineer (DCE) training course, being offered in late September and early
October 2003.

The DCE course forms part of the D-Link Academy suite of courses that are
designed to introduce, enhance and maintain valuable skill sets that are
required in the IT industry.

The DCE training is a 2 day intensive training course that encompasses the very
basics of networking, taking the student through a series of simple modules,
right through to some very advanced and interesting topics. These modules also
include Wireless, Broadband, Routers, and TCP/IP to name a few. Students
attending the 2 day course will be required to sit for 2 exams.

The workshops are aimed at channel resellers and system integrators and upon
successful completion attendees will receive a DCE Certificate and will be
qualified as a D-Link Engineer joining over 1000 other DCE engineers.

??This will be our 6th year that DCE has been running and to date we have trained
well over 1000 students,?? said Maurice Famularo, Marketing Director D-Link
Australia & New Zealand. ??DCE offers real value for money compared to what
others have on offer. The course is so popular because of its course content
that we always have to upgrade the venue facilities to cater for the increase in
class size??, added Famularo.

??This year we have decided to add an additional venue being Perth. It will be
the first time we have conducted the training there, and really follows on from
the feedback from Perth as in the past they have always missed out??.

<more>

The dates for DCE 2003 are:
Sydney         22-23 September
Brisbane  25-26 September,
Melbourne 29-30 September
Auckland  7-8 October
Perth          29-30 October

There will be a cost associated with the course.

For further information on the training courses or to register, please contact
Cristina Matos  at D-Link

Please find attached Press Release information.
(See attached file: FINAL PR D-LINK DCE Training 1 Sept 2003 .doc)

Should you require further information or clarification, please do not hesitate
to contact me.

Sincerely

D-Link Sales & Marketing
D-Link Australia Pty Ltd

Ph:  Aust... 1300 766 868
Ph:  NZ......0800 900 900

Web Site :     http://www.dlink.com.au
          http://www.dlink.co.nz

NOTICE - This email message and any accompanying attachments contain
confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee named above.
If you have received this message in error please notify "The Sender"
immediately and delete all copies of this message and any attachments.
Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except
where the sender expressly, and with authority, states them to be the views
of D-Link Australia Pty Ltd.
D-Link Australia does not represent or warrant that the integrity of this
communication has been maintained nor that the communication is free of errors,
viruses,
interception or interference.  Before opening any attachments, please check them
for viruses and defects.

----- End forwarded message -----