Netway "Wizards" (was: Re: [plug] D-Link DSL200 Linx support)

Harry McNally harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Tue Sep 2 19:56:33 WST 2003

On Mon, 1 Sep 2003 20:50:37 +0800 Cameron Patrick <cameron at patrick.wattle.id.au> wrote:

> [1] The hard drive in my Wizards were held in with Allan key screws; a
> friend of mine got his with normal Phillips heads, so perhaps I was just
> lucky (-:

Yes! Because now you can buy the optimal undoing tool: Xcelite P/N LN-2MM
Why use an ordinary allen key when you can get one with a handle.
My toolbox isn't called Aladdin's Cave without reason :)
*gleefully dismantles another Wizard box*

cu
Harry

--
linux.conf.au 2004		The Australian Linux Technical Conference
http://lca2004.linux.org.au/	12-17 January 2004, Adelaide, South Australia

Are you a computer angel?	http://www.computerangels.org.au/