[plug] undelete files in ext3 file system

Jon Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Tue Sep 2 13:19:55 WST 2003

Yes I did, but on this link which I saw initially it had to do with ext3 fs.

(exact match)  e2undel is an interactive console tool that recovers the data of deleted files on an ext2 file system under Linux. It does not require any additional tools and should be useable without knowledge about ext2 interna

Jon L. Miller, MCNE, CNS
Director/Sr Systems Consultant
MMT Networks Pty Ltd
http://www.mmtnetworks.com.au

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure
 is trying to please everybody." -Bill Cosby

>>> intra at slowest.net 12:28:02 PM 2/09/2003 >>>
Did you google the question?

I did and it came up with this
"http://lists.insecure.org/lists/linux-kernel/2003/Jan/1667.html"