[inbox] Re: [plug] [link] big news - Tel$ra on Linux ?

Randal Adamson ranz at himladeon.com
Tue Sep 2 16:01:14 WST 2003

You got to it before me! :)

Isn't it good to see some of the bigger guns agreeing/reiterating what
us in the Linux community have been saying for ages?

I also like the point about: "creating a potential nightmare for
Microsoft and sending shivers through a range of traditional platform
providers".

Any nightmare for M$ is a wet dream for me!

Cheers,
Ranz