[plug] PLUG list -> RSS feed

Chris Caston caston at arach.net.au
Wed Sep 3 13:58:47 WST 2003

Thanks James,

I'm sure that it could be implemented with enough hacking and will power
but it may not be as clean as we may wish.

I must say though that e-mail addresses are already on the web thanks to
PLUG list archives. At the moment I am getting about 2 spams a week and
which seems to be the amount given for e-mail addresses posted on the
web.

--
Chris Caston

Director
Aptitude Technology
http://www.aptitudetech.com.au
ABN: 51614966828

ph: (08) 9443 9418
mobile: 0422 978315

chris at debian:~$ host security.microsoft.com
security.microsoft.com does not exist (Authoritative answer)