[plug] Spam was PLUG list -> RSS feed

Leon Blackwell leon at lostrealm.com
Wed Sep 3 18:45:19 WST 2003

On Wed, Sep 03, 2003 at 04:33:04PM +0800, Scott Middleton wrote:
> Anyone had any problems with some of the RBLs going offline?

Not really, though I have added the following rules to my global config
(as osirusoft is false positiving everything):

score X_OSIRU_OPEN_RELAY 0
score X_OSIRU_SPAMWARE_SITE 0
score X_OSIRU_DUL 0
score X_OSIRU_DUL_FH 0
score X_OSIRU_SPAM_SRC 0
score RCVD_IN_OSIRUSOFT_COM 0

I'm getting a little more spam past my filters than usual, but it's
still much better than wading through it all by hand.

--
 Leon Blackwell                | And the robot says: "In the beginning
 http://www.lostrealm.com/     | was man.  Man created all things.