[plug] Spam was PLUG list -> RSS feed

Scott Middleton scott at LinuxIT.com.au
Wed Sep 3 16:33:04 WST 2003

On Wed, 2003-09-03 at 14:28, indy at THE-TECH.MIT.EDU wrote:

> I guess this rant is pointless, all it highlights is that if your life
> is arranged such that you already deal with lots of email, spam is less of
> a problem than the emails that you asked for, but just don't feel like
> reading today. ;)
>
> Oh and that SpamAssassin rocks...

I wish E-mail was the only spam. We get fax spam, phone spam, snail-mail
spam and hawker spam. You can ignore/filter email spam but you have to
be rude to people to get them off the phone or out of your face. I swear
that phone/fax/mail spam is getting as bad as email spam.

Even at home the ratio between actual letters to spam is 1:10.

Oh and spam assassin does rock. Anyone had any problems with some of the
RBLs going offline?

Regards

--
Linux Information Technology