[plug] Religious debate - editor wars

Adrian Blockley a.blockley at poboxes.com
Thu Sep 4 11:58:22 WST 2003

I'll second this. I have used nedit for a few years and love it. It does everything I need but then again being a Fortran hacker my needs are few...

Cheers

Adrian

--

"There are only 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who
understand binary, and those who don't."

Adrian  Blockley
32 Darwinia Loop
Canningvale WA, 6155
a.blockley at poboxes.com