[plug][Now way off topic] Religious debate - editor wars

Tim Bowden bowden at iinet.net.au
Thu Sep 4 18:00:45 WST 2003

James Devenish wrote:
> In message <3F5705F8.4070601 at iinet.net.au>
> on Thu, Sep 04, 2003 at 05:29:28PM +0800, Tim Bowden wrote:
>
>>I'd hate for someone to grep the archives
>

> Especially if it's your parents ;-)
>
> PS Apologies if they're deceased / alienated / aliens / etc.

They don't know how :-)

Raises an important point though- Once your idle utterances went with
the wind, lost for ever except in the memory of your friends who
(usually) could keep your secrets.  Now, with so much chat being online,
so much of what you say whether in jest, anger or seriousness is
recorded for ever.  I wonder what will be dredged out of some ancient
archive when I am old and come back to bite me on the butt?

In trepidation...

Tim Bowden