[plug] PPC firewall question

Chris Caston caston at arach.net.au
Mon Sep 8 23:50:39 WST 2003

I don't think I've got any replies yet.

At the moment I'm just playing around sshing into the machine and
working out ipchains.I think I'm going with seawall at least to learn
more about it.

I should also mention that the machine is 200hmz with 32mb RAM.

I believe that seawall supports static NAT so will be looking into it.

Anyone know if seawall protects against "loose address source routing"?
I know this isn't going to be a Cisco Pix but I'd like to get it
reasonably secure.

regards,

Chris

--
Chris Caston

Director
Aptitude Technology
http://www.aptitudetech.com.au
ABN: 51614966828

ph: (08) 9443 9418
mobile: 0422 978315

chris at debian:~$ host security.microsoft.com
security.microsoft.com does not exist (Authoritative answer)