[plug] Debian non-us mirror from westnet

Cameron Patrick cameron at patrick.wattle.id.au
Tue Sep 9 15:32:28 WST 2003

On Tue, Sep 09, 2003 at 07:04:52AM +0000, Sham Chukoury wrote:

| Compare the line
|
| "iiNet FTP  ftp://ftp.ii.net/  FTP  Lots of mirros"
| (waix.bur.st)
|
| with what is at
| http://www.arach.net.au/~chukoury/waix/iinet.xml

I see a nice plain English description of WAIX stuff on the former, and

"XML parsing error

fatal parsing error: the document is not in the correct file format in
line 42, column 44
  /pub/quicktime/ Multimedia Players (.mov)</meta>
                                           ^"

on your XML thingy.  Dunno if this is your XML or my Konqueror that's
broken though.

Cameron.